If you feel like taking a break from skiing or just want to spend a day on Leisure Mountain Ahorn without ski or snowboard equipment, you should try taking a ride on a Pistenbock sled for some great toboggan fun. On a specially designed course separated off from the other pistes you’ll adjust your hat, hang on tight, and tackle the turns. Practice makes perfect - you’re definitely going to want to go at it more than once.
Pistenbock toboggan fun
Mountain Breakfast in the Kunstraum
Before hitting the slopes in the morning, breakfast lovers don’t want to miss out on a culinary experience with amazing views of the mountains of Mayrhofen.
After a hearty breakfast in the Kunstraum at the Ahornbahn summit station, you’ll be ready for a great day of skiing.
Mountain Breakfast Facts
- The Mountain Breakfast is available in the Kunstraum every Thursday to Sunday from 29 December 2017
- Breakfast will be served until 10:30 a.m
- Please register by 4:00 p.m. one day in advance by calling +43 (0) 5285 62277
Mountain Breakfast prices:
|Adults||Children up to 15 years|
|Mountain Breakfast incl. ascent and descent||€ 32.80||€ 20.50|
|Mountain Breakfast solo||€ 15.00||€ 10.00|
Dinner on Mount Ahorn
Enjoy an unforgettable evening with culinary delights at 2,000 meters above sea level. At 6:30 p.m., the Ahornbahn night gondola takes you up to Leisure Mountain Ahorn, where a three-course menu (soup, fondue and dessert) awaits you. Besides the romantic candlelight and the delicious dinner, you’ll also be wowed by the stunning atmosphere in the middle of the Mayrhofner mountains.
Dinner on Mount Ahorn Facts
- Dinner on Mount Ahorn is available in the Kunstraum every Tuesday from 23 January 2018 to 13 March 2018
- The ascent with the Ahornbahn is at 6:30 p.m. and the descent is at 9:30 p.m.
- Dinner consists of soup, fondue, and dessert
- A vegetarian option is available upon request
- Please register for the Dinner by 4:00 p.m. on Monday
- Please pick up the tickets at the Ahornbahn ticket window by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday
- The price per person, including ascent and descent, is €49.00 (drinks excluded)
Tip: If you’re up for some drinks and cool music after dinner, be sure to check out the White Lounge Igloo Party.
White Lounge Igloo Parties
Featuring great music as well as a unique atmosphere, the White Lounge Igloo Parties are the place to be. The fun will be flowing and the dance floor will be rocking in the igloos every Tuesday. With its impressive backdrop, the White Lounge in Mayrhofen, located at 2,000 meters above sea level, guarantees an unforgettable winter night under starry skies.
Facts White Lounge Iglu Parties
- The parties take place in the White Lounge every Tuesday from 23 January to 13 March 2018
- Ascent to the parties is at 6:30 p.m. and the descent is at 10:30 p.m.
- You have to register for the party by 4:00 p.m. on Monday
- Music genre: Techno/House/Drum and Bass
- Please pick up your tickets at one of our ticket windows by at 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday
- The price per person, including ascent and descent as well as a welcome drink, is €29.80
Ahorn Winter hiking Trail
The Winter Hike on Leisure Mountain Ahorn offers fantastic views over the Zillertal Alps and the Stilluptal. The loop trail starts at the Ahornbahn summit station and leads past the Zillertal viewing platform, the White Lounge igloo village and continues down to the 8 SB Ahorn Bottom Station. The ride with the 8 SB Ahorn is included in the Pedestrian Lift Ticket! !
Duration: The leisurely winter walk takes about one hour.
Tip: Enjoy a delicious drink at the White Lounge and take part in one of the guided White Lounge tours!
Penken Winter hiking Trail
If you need a break from skiing, check out the new Penken Winter hiking Trail! It starts at the Kombibahn Summit Station and leads to the Granatalm at the Penkenjoch and back again. This leisurely walk offers spectacular views over the surrounding mountains.
Duration: about 1 hour
Tip: Before going down to the valley with the Penkenbahn, try some ice skating on the new ice rink at the panorama terrace of the Penkenbahn Summit Station.
This year's NEW highlight at the Kinderland Horberg: Curling on the new curling rink!
There's even a drinks dispenser for hot and cold drinks.