Make the first attempts on the via ferrata and learn how to use the via ferrata set in free via ferrata workshops. Discover the fun of Via Ferrata, which is covered in steel ropes and ice rinks. On the most beautiful Via Ferratas in Tyrol, state-certified mountain guides will take you on this via ferrata course, what matters and how the via ferrata becomes a relatively safe adventure and an exciting alternative to hiking.
- PARTICIPATION IS FREE.
- Minimum age 14 years
- Basic physical condition and motivation is a prerequisite
- Additional costs such as Lift tickets or overnight accommodation are to be borne by the participants themselves.
- Introduction to the correct use of via ferrata equipment
- Planning a climbing day considering the factors relationships - terrain - man
- Basic techniques for climbing
MATERIAL AND EQUIPMENT
- Own via ferrata set
- Own harness and helmet
- Firm and comfortable footwear
- Backpack, food and rainwear
- On request, we are happy to provide rental equipment.
Registrations at: http://climbhow.info/ferrata/